Transcript Request Form
- Submit one form for each transcript you require.
- This form should be used by:
- Current students who are transferring schools
- Former students and alumni who require a transcript
- This form should not be used for transcript requests for college and university applications by current students. Transcripts of this kind are coordinated through the College Counseling Office.
- Transcripts will not be issued if you have not fulfilled your financial obligation with TASIS. Contact the Business Office regarding an outstanding balance with the School.
- Contact the Registrar if you have any questions about this form.
Types of Transcripts
TASIS issues two types of transcripts: a certified transcript and a legalized transcript. Check with the school that you wish to attend the following year to find out which transcript is required.
A certified transcript is the most commonly required transcript for schools. For students who currently attend TASIS, transcripts will be sent to the school you'll be attending the following year via registered mail, by the end of June. Certified transcripts are only sent directly to the new school; not to the student’s family.
A Legalized Transcript bears an Apostille: an official government stamp for the country where the transcript will be used.
Common countries that require legalized transcripts include: Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, Paraguay, Spain, and Italy.
A legalized transcript provided by TASIS will be sent via TNT courier to the address you provide through this form 6 weeks after the order has been placed.
|Current Student||Registered Mail||Free|
| ||Courier (TNT)||CHF 50|
|Former Student or Alumnus||Registered Mail||CHF 30|
| ||Courier (TNT)||CHF 80|
|Student Status||Hague Apostille Member Countries (See List)||Cost|
|Current and former students, and Alumni||Member Country||CHF 270|
| ||Non-Member Country||CHF 450|
*If you are ordering a transcript for use in a country that is a Hague Apostille Convention member country (see list), the fee is CHF 270. If your transcript will be used by an institution located in a country that is not a Hague Apostille Convention member country, the legalized transcript fee will be CHF 450 to cover additional legal costs.