TPA Holiday Market
TPA Holiday Market from 16:00–18:30 on Friday, November 30. A valet parking service will be available in the main campus parking lot from 16:00–19:00. Please note that no cars will be allowed into the parking lot until the buses depart at 16:00.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony: Beginning at 16:30, this annual event will be hosted by Mr. Nikoloff with music provided by the TASIS choir.
- Service Learning Program Fundraiser: High School students will be selling crafts, baked goods, holiday treats, and other delicious food at booths on the outdoor basketball court from 15:30–18:30. All proceeds will support TASIS service-learning groups and their partner organizations.
- Winter Village: Beginning at 16:45, Elementary School students will be invited inside the Winter Village in the Palmer Center to enjoy holiday crafts. Admission into the Winter Village is CHF 15 per child, and the TPA is looking for parent volunteers to help with the crafts. Please sign up here if you’d like to volunteer.
- Panettone Booth: The TPA will be selling panettone during the Holiday Market, and all proceeds from the sale will go to the Service Learning Program. If you’d like to volunteer to help sell panettone, please sign up here.
- Used Uniform Sale: This sale will be open to all divisions in the Palmer Center lobby at 16:00.
Note: TBD indicates that the details of an event are "to be determined."